Today I got the urge to make a mouse so I used some of my homemade paper mache clay that I have left over from my mushroom house. I didn't think it would turn out since this isn't the right material to use for sculpting but look how cute it is so far! I love him! I started with tinfoil and wires, covered with masking tape then added the clay over that. The only thing I don't like is it's not poseable but he does stand on his own! I'll make a couple more in different positions
I built him up little bits at a time then he'd go into the oven for 20-30 minutes and dry before getting more parts, like his ears, nose and mouth, I just did small amounts at a time so he took a long time to get to this point. He's now ready for fur and paint and a tail.
Come back soon to see if he's got a coat on yet!