I just receive my 1st Liebster blog award from Helen of Stitchydragon Creates ... so let me begin with a big thank you to Helen for that! There are a few conditions to accepting this award so let's fill you in on that then I will pass on this award to my chosen 5
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. There are a few conditions for accepting it:
- Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
And the Liebster Blog award goes to, drum roll please .........
Please visit their blogs, there are great things each of them share! So now on to the last part, share five random facts about myself ... ok, here it goes
- I love anything to do with goblins, trolls and monsters
- I start my day with a fruit smoothie and 40 minutes on the stair climber
- I plan to go to Africa one day to help woman and children there
- I sleep on an antique hospital bed. A heavy metal tube one from the early 1900's
- I'm teaching myself to ice skate
Ok, there you have it! Enjoy your day & happy blogging!!!!